Ford Focus - Blue tooth

I would imagine it's more an issue of whether your phone supports bluetooth in a way the car likes. All you need is a charger to plug in to the car/phone then you're off. Shouldn't need fitting.

EDIT:

Does the car manual not say anything about phones etc? Do you know the model number of the stereo?

Have a look on amazon for in car phone chargers. Most modern phones have moved to use the same plug (micro USB I think - but check your phone model). Should be able to get one one for £5-8, don't pay more than £15!

You need to check your manual for car/stereo to see if it has mic for handsfree calling.

Have a look on amazon for in car phone chargers. Most modern phones have moved to use the same plug (micro USB I think - but check your phone model). Should be able to get one one for £5-8, don't pay more than £15!

You need to check your manual for car/stereo to see if it has mic for handsfree calling.

How will an in car charger allow bluetooth operation if the radio won't support it?

How will an in car charger allow bluetooth operation if the radio won't support it?

I have twice asked OP to provide details about stereo to find out the stereo certainly supports it. In the OP he seemed confident (to my reading) it does.

My mobile phone supports blue tooth .

The radio / dash has mobile phone symbols on but they do not work .

Do i need to get a kit installed or will they work if i plug a charger in ?

My mobile phone supports blue tooth .

The radio / dash has mobile phone symbols on but they do not work .

Do i need to get a kit installed or will they work if i plug a charger in ?

If your car supports blue tooth and your phone does all you need to do is pair the phone up to the radio...you don't need a kit or charger..I have a blackberry and a bluetooth enabled mondeo..no problem at all

Archived