What tattoo should i get?

I'm of the 'you have to live with it a very very long time' school of thought when it comes to tats. That hasn't stopped me from having my own ink, but mine is so personal to me that I even had it put somewhere that other people don't see (unless they share a changing room with me) because it's for me, not for anybody else.

If you are asking advice about what design you should have inked then you're really not ready for it at all IMO. Save your skin for when you DO find something that you feel is worthy of being on display on it for the next 70-80 years.

Save your skin for when you DO find something that you feel is worthy of being on display on it for the next 70-80 years.

Just go and have a look at older people who had tattoos when they were young, most of them look like they've contacted some form of sking disease.

I'm of the 'you have to live with it a very very long time' school of thought when it comes to tats. That hasn't stopped me from having my own ink, but mine is so personal to me that I even had it put somewhere that other people don't see (unless they share a changing room with me) because it's for me, not for anybody else.

If you are asking advice about what design you should have inked then you're really not ready for it at all IMO. Save your skin for when you DO find something that you feel is worthy of being on display on it for the next 70-80 years.

I'm inclined to agree with Medusa, and would simply add that if you decide to go ahead and get a tattoo anyway (after all, she and I are just random strangers so why should you listen to us? :hihi:) .... make it a small one in an inconspicuous place. That way, if you later decide that you don't really like it, at least you don't have to put up with it being constantly on display; and if you decide you do really like it, you can have another, more prominent one at a later date.

Archived