What tattoo should i get?

No but a blured mess looks like a blured mess which is what most tattoos look like forty years on.

oh, ok, I just wondered why you were paying such close attention to old peoples skin.

I bet the old people don't care, I know I won't care what I look like when I'm old.

Just go and have a look at older people who had tattoos when they were young, most of them look like they've contacted some form of sking disease.

What's a sking disease and why should the old person be bothered if they get one?

As Bulgarian has said, by the time you're old and wrinkly you generally don't give a toss what other people think of you, so if I already don't care what you think about my tattoo and I'm only just past 40, can you imagine how much I'll care by the time I'm 80?

What's a sking disease and why should the old person be bothered if they get one?

As Bulgarian has said, by the time you're old and wrinkly you generally don't give a toss what other people think of you, so if I already don't care what you think about my tattoo and I'm only just past 40, can you imagine how much I'll care by the time I'm 80?

I can imagine an 18 year old being put off from some course of action because it will leave them looking ugly by the time they're 60. I cannot for the life of me, imagine a 60 year old regretting what they look like...

im not just having one done because im 18 ive wanted one for quite some time now but obviously ive not been old enough. i was thinking about having a pink bow as i lost my nannan and grandad to cancer last year xx

Just don't get a meaningful "memorial" tattoo in the "tramp-stamp" area (bottom of back above yer bum crack) :o !

I have met someone with the name of a lost loved one tattooed right there, it's just not right!

Just go and have a look at older people who had tattoos when they were young, most of them look like they've contacted some form of sking disease.

Is that a disease from skiing? how do you "contact" it? :hihi:

Tattoos are cheap, nasty and very, very liable to changes in fashion.

Personally, I jump to negative conclusions about anyone I know who has a tattoo. It doesn't matter what it is or where it is, if they've decided to have indellible ink injected under their skin in hope that it somehow makes them more complete/attractive, then it tells me they have underlying issues with body image/confidence/acceptance.

People are perfect the way they are naturally, just because that's the way they are.

Archived