Central Defenders needed for Blades Super Draw Premier Side

We need 2 centre backs for Southey Social FC (11aside). We play in the Blades Super Draw Premier League on Sunday mornings (11am) so would require someone who has played at a decent level before. With 2 good centre backs we would be genuine title contenders and the cup final is at Bramall Lane. We have a good mix of lads (including a couple semi pro) and the main thing is enjoying your football.

Our home ground is at Concord Sports Centre (where we also train each Thursday) on the 3G pitch (no grazes from the sand!).

Students are welcome and if you're struggling for transport just let us know and we'll be able to sort something out.

Contact Rob on 07595996461 or Mark on 07883672906

Hey dunno if you're still looking for a centre back although i've never been played at a decent level as I've always played footy for teams my mates play for but i've been told i'm decent and i'm fed up of the team i'm at atm so if you want is it ok for me to turn up to a couple trainings and if you don't think i'm good enough and no harm done let me know asap

contact me on here or 07974348187-Anthony

Archived