WW1 & WW2 medal collection

Hi folks,

I have a load of WW1 and WW2 medals i would like to possibly sell. I was wondering if anyone can recommend anyone who buys or collects etc. I have pictures of all and i am also in possession of them. I also have a current Op Telic 5 Medal and Jubilee medal to possibly sell as well.

Can anyone help?

Hi folks,

I have a load of WW1 and WW2 medals i would like to possibly sell. I was wondering if anyone can recommend anyone who buys or collects etc. I have pictures of all and i am also in possession of them. I also have a current Op Telic 5 Medal and Jubilee medal to possibly sell as well.

Can anyone help?

Maybe ebay.

What are the medals ?

Do you have any cap badges ?

Hi folks,

Can anyone help?

I sold about a dozen victory and navy medals all complete with intact ribbons on ebay and they went like the clappers.

My Dad fought in the second world war and he was given medals for Africa Italy and D Day apparently this is quite rare to get all 3 and I have been told they are worth a fair bit of money,there is no way in the world I would sell them as they mean so much to me as I loved my Dad very much,but I would be curious to find out what they are worth.

My Dad fought in the second world war and he was given medals for Africa Italy and D Day apparently this is quite rare to get all 3 and I have been told they are worth a fair bit of money,there is no way in the world I would sell them as they mean so much to me as I loved my Dad very much,but I would be curious to find out what they are worth.

How much you asking for them then ?

Archived