Is anyone going to the EDL do in London tomorrow?

So you said! (How's the complaint about it to admin going, by the way?)

The only person who has used dead children to try to prove a debatable political point is Anders Brevik.

Why do you continually claim that my signature is directed at you? I find that really suspicious. :suspect:

John X

I've never reported anyone, ever, I can't be bothered.

You are using the death of the children to try and silence anyone opposed to immigration. Your signature, of shame, states it.

I am opposed to immigration, currently, so it is aimed at me and anyone else who disagrees with you...

Its a nasty, snide remark and the most offensive thing I've ever read on a forum...

I've never reported anyone, ever, I can't be bothered.

You are using the death of the children to try and silence anyone opposed to immigration. Your signature, of shame, states it.

I am opposed to immigration, currently, so it is aimed at me and anyone else who disagrees with you...

Its a nasty, snide remark and the most offensive thing I've ever read on a forum...

Unless you are one of those, and I quote: "obsessed with stirring up anti-immigrant feelings", why on earth would you consider his sig aimed at you?

Unless you are one of those, and I quote: "obsessed with stirring up anti-immigrant feelings", why on earth would you consider his sig aimed at you?

Well perhaps you could explain what anti immigration feelings in the UK have to do with 76 dead in Norway,unless your like Johnny boy and believe that if your anti immigration you have to be far right...delusional it seems

I don't understand the logic behind that statement. Are you saying that if someone is obsessed with stirring up anti-immigrant feelings, John x is justified in using the dead children to make those with the anti-immigrant feeling, feel somewhat responsible? Isn't this as bad as having anti immigrant feeling?

Is there any justification for such a statement, do you agree with the sentiment in the signature? You seem to be justifying it?

Incidentally, he's changed it from anti immigration to anti immigrant...So he has wavered somewhat....

Its got nothing to do with me what anyone has in their signature, but if I disagree with it, I'm surely entitled to complain.

Archived