Ten years since 9/11

Is there any point to this thread or should I close it?

Given that the OP has made the ludicrous claim that many on here support the ideology of the M.A.C, I suggest it is left open, to give him the opportunity to provide evidence of that claim!

Come on Quinnwok, let's see some evidence.

Let me help you. If you can post just three quotes from three different posters who are supporting the M.A.C (actually supporting the M.A.C, not just sticking up for Islam), I will donate £100 to the Sheffield Children's Hospital.

So as this doesn't drag on, you have an hour! If support is as great as you claim that should be plenty of time. :D

John X

Quinnwok is obviously under the impression that if you're opposed to the EDL and BNP you're automatically a member of Al Qaeda. I had never heard of the MAC before this post. People like Quinnwok are simpletons who see things in very black and white terms. It doesn't occur to him that most white British people are opposed to far right groups. If he met more white British people and looked at election results and the turn-out at EDL events he might be able to put 2 and 2 together. If not, the answer's 4, quinnwok.

Quinnwok is obviously under the impression that if you're opposed to the EDL and BNP you're automatically a member of Al Qaeda. I had never heard of the MAC before this post. People like Quinnwok are simpletons who see things in very black and white terms. It doesn't occur to him that most white British people are opposed to far right groups. If he met more white British people and looked at election results and the turn-out at EDL events he might be able to put 2 and 2 together. If not, the answer's 4, quinnwok.

I DO NOT SUPPORT THE EDL OR BNP.

However I do not live with my head in the sand.

I want one law applied equally to all.

quinnwok is obviously under the impression that if you're opposed to the edl and bnp you're automatically a member of al qaeda. I had never heard of the mac before this post. People like quinnwok are simpletons who see things in very black and white terms. It doesn't occur to him that most white british people are opposed to far right groups. If he met more white british people and looked at election results and the turn-out at edl events he might be able to put 2 and 2 together. If not, the answer's 4, quinnwok.

you have made alot of assumptions about me. Why?

I'm going to close this thread because it doesn't seem to be about 9/11 and we already have another thread running about the EDL.

If anyone wishes to start an actual thread about the anniversary of 9/11 please feel free.

Archived