Cat owners.. Take some responsibility!!

Cat owners should teach their cats to do thei business in their litter tray or be fined every time their flea bag does it on someone elses property!!

I'm sick to death of cleaning up your filthy, flea ridden, pathetic excuse of a pet's crap from my garden!

I'm sure the owners would be more aware of their cat's antics if they got a moderate bill in the post every time their cat left a mess on the neighbours' lawn!

Yawn, must be at least a month since we covered this topic. But here goes, cat's are classed as wild animals, are free to roam and they bury their poo. Put you energy into the dog and horse owners who let their animals crap on the footpaths and the junkies who leave used needles in areas where children play:love::love::love:

Yawn, must be at least a month since we covered this topic. But here goes, cat's are classed as wild animals, are free to roam and they bury their poo. Put you energy into the dog and horse owners who let their animals crap on the footpaths and the junkies who leave used needles in areas where children play:love::love::love:

Cat and dog owners and intravenous drug users, their all as bad as each other :hihi:

:wink: I'll correct that for you, denlin:- :wink:

"It must be at least a month since Bonzo started a thread on this subject..."

there, that scans a bit better, doesn't it? :wink:

Another abusive 'get your cat off my land thread' so soon? The next thread for those who get off on cat-killing fantasies surely wasn't due for at least another month or so.

There are several threads on the subject already: here, here, here, here, here and here, amongst others. Plenty of opportunity there for both spleen venting and practical advice, making this one rather redundant...

Cat owners should teach their cats to do thei business in their litter tray or be fined every time their flea bag does it on someone elses property!!

I'm sick to death of cleaning up your filthy, flea ridden, pathetic excuse of a pet's crap from my garden!

I'm sure the owners would be more aware of their cat's antics if they got a moderate bill in the post every time their cat left a mess on the neighbours' lawn!

Until my cat got elderly I never had a litter tray in the house she always went outside to the toilet, do you have a problem with that !

I may have to video all the poo left by 5 cats now coming into our garden, which they aren't burying quite so good.

Also a video of all the dead birds and feathers left on our garden, after the cats have had their little fun, oh an frogs too.

Do wish the owners who leave their cats out all night and day, could teach them at least to bury correctly.

Archived