The dog was stinky, and the cat - we've washed them and put them out to dry

That's great!! :hihi:

You're lucky your boy allowed his 'friends' to be bathed. One of my kids had a godawful dirty baby pillow that I used to have to sneak into her room after she was asleep to clean it, and my boy had a Tigger stuffed animal that we were only able to wash once in two years, and that was only because it fell out of the car into some mud. I hoped the Tigger wasn't as bad as the pillow because he usually never put it near his face. :help:

They all look a bit shocked especially the one on the end hehehehe!

I never noticed, but now you come to mention it, they do don't they :hihi:

That's great!! :hihi:

You're lucky your boy allowed his 'friends' to be bathed. One of my kids had a godawful dirty baby pillow that I used to have to sneak into her room after she was asleep to clean it, and my boy had a Tigger stuffed animal that we were only able to wash once in two years, and that was only because it fell out of the car into some mud. I hoped the Tigger wasn't as bad as the pillow because he usually never put it near his face. :help:

Hi Sierra :)

He wasn't too keen about the clean at first, Mrs Draggle talked him round (not quite sure how though!) :suspect:

Archived