Atos Health interviews for the benefit changes

spots1

Went today and got thrown out. Asked for Doictors registration Cert. or Registration number they ignored me so I took his photo . it could have been Mickey mouse who wanted to examin me. The person doing it should have medical ID

What was the purpose of taking the doctor's photograph? You had no right to do that and it rather sounds as if you were lucky not to have been removed from the premises by security. Taking someone's photograph without permission is an infringement of privacy IMO, especially when that person is doing his or her job of work.

What was the purpose of taking the doctor's photograph? You had no right to do that and it rather sounds as if you were lucky not to have been removed from the premises by security. Taking someone's photograph without permission is an infringement of privacy IMO, especially when that person is doing his or her job of work.

Why is atos is the only job where people who work there are ashamed of it. Most Gps have their picture taken gladly and display them on a surgery's website. What grounds does a person have to refuse to divulge their medical qualifications. Atos need to know, there games of fear and intimidation will no longer work. The main thing atos can do, is cut your money by £28. This then is appealed, and usually turned over at a tribunal. Refuse to answer their questions, make the interview as diffucult as possible.

Went today and got thrown out. Asked for Doictors registration Cert. or Registration number they ignored me so I took his photo . it could have been Mickey mouse who wanted to examin me. The person doing it should have medical ID

Wow you mean you actually had a Doctor............. For my last assessment I was kept waiting for 45mins then assessed for mental health problems by a physiotherapist in less than 15 minutes !!!:loopy:

So no doubt be facing my 4th appeal tribunal in as many years.:roll:

Wow you mean you actually had a Doctor............. For my last assessment I was kept waiting for 45mins then assessed for mental health problems by a physiotherapist in less than 15 minutes !!!:loopy:

Well at least it wasn't a midwife, who can't even speak English. The people who work at atos, are people who can not get/keep a proper job in the NHS. Again the disabled suffer from another poor service. Everyone wants to stop answering their interrogator's questions. The weird thing if clinets were pows, they wouldn't be allowed to be treated as bad as what they treat people.

That is why I took the photo to send to GMC as he would not show his certificate or give me his registration number to operate. Going off to the GMC.

It says on the GMC websute that doctors can give you the registration number. Or how can a first aider (if he is over) make decisions over sa consultant. Plus he was not a british national and does he have the authorisation to work in this country. I also asked for a copy before I left of the interview and a copy that ATOS was coming upwith he refused (frieedom of information) As he wouldn' let me have copy I had someone there to take minutes.

Edited by trans

On a similar note this is how bad atos decissions affect individuals.

February last year my friend was told to attend a medical.

After a questionable medical they were found fit for work. Natuarally they appealed the decission. At the end of January this year in ten minutes the decission was quickly overturned. So they were expecting the payment to reflect this, as no circumstances had changed, the backpayment was only dated from December last year, so they have missed out on nine months of money they are legally entitled to. Has this happened to anyone else, and what did you do aboout getting it sorted out? And did it achieve anything?

It should have been backdating to when the decision that your friend was found fit for work regardless of how long it took to get to tribunal. I would seek legal advice on this at least from your nearest CAB.

Both my tribunals have overturned the DWP and atos decision that I was fit for work and on both time I got the right amount of back dated pay.

• 2 weeks later...
On a similar note this is how bad atos decissions affect individuals.

February last year my friend was told to attend a medical.

After a questionable medical they were found fit for work. Natuarally they appealed the decission. At the end of January this year in ten minutes the decission was quickly overturned. So they were expecting the payment to reflect this, as no circumstances had changed, the backpayment was only dated from December last year, so they have missed out on nine months of money they are legally entitled to. Has this happened to anyone else, and what did you do aboout getting it sorted out? And did it achieve anything?

Did you contact the DWP re. the back payment, & what was their response?

You should appeal this as well, although if you just contact them, they should recognise this mistake immediately, and rectify it without having to go through the appeal system.