Is anyone going to the M.A.C. do in London on 11th september?

Given that a fair few M.A.C supporters post on here, will any of you be going to the American embassy in London on the 11th?

http://www.muslimsagainstcrusades.com/

This thread is about 'Muslims against crusades going to celebrate 9/11 ten years on. a demo. just like the EDL thread.

I not attacking Muslims, as these MAC members are not Muslims. According to the conservative/liberal/labor definition.

Given that a fair few M.A.C supporters post on here, will any of you be going to the American embassy in London on the 11th?

http://www.muslimsagainstcrusades.com/

This thread is about 'Muslims against crusades going to celebrate 9/11 ten years on. a demo. just like the EDL thread.

I not attacking Muslims, as these MAC members are not Muslims. According to the conservative/liberal/labor definition.

There are no M.A.C supporters on SF as far as i know so if you could kindly name some it would help, I think this thread is in response to the one about the EDL march by John x.

Fail.

There are no M.A.C supporters on SF as far as i know so if you could kindly name some it would help

Plenty of people support their right to exist, as long as they are not breaking any laws.

I don't know of anyone who actually supports their ideals. Perhaps some links to posts would be helpful.

Plenty of people support their right to exist, as long as they are not breaking any laws.

I don't know of anyone who actually supports their ideals. Perhaps some links to posts would be helpful.

More people believe the EDL have a right to exist though, I can assure you :D

Okay, I have just looked at this website and I have come to the conclusion that MAC as well as all Islam Extremists are sick! :rant:

MAC are controlled opposition.

If you really think they designed their (current, disgusting) website, you're very much mistaken.

Archived