Is anyone going to the M.A.C. do in London on 11th september?

Given that a fair few M.A.C supporters post on here,

Except that they don't.

And when you posted this lie last time, I offered to donate £100 to Sheffield Children's Hospital if you could quote me just three posts which supported the M.A.C.

You spectacularly failed to do that!

So here we go again in bigger letters and an increase in the amount:

If you can quote me just three posts from Sheffield Forum which support the M.A.C., I will donate £200 to Sheffield Children's Hospital.

Your move. :D

John X

Classic, next you will say it's the Jews :roll:

It woz Hamas wot did it. Nice of them to be also promoting the same things MAC are currently promoting in public such as emirate areas. Very cooperative.

But you should listen to CXC3000 if a Muslim ever does anything questionable you can guarantee it's just an evil plot by the Jews!

Except that they don't.

And when you posted this lie last time, I offered to donate £100 to Sheffield Children's Hospital if you could quote me just three posts which supported the M.A.C.

You spectacularly failed to do that!

So here we go again in bigger letters and an increase in the amount:

If you can quote me just three posts from Sheffield Forum which support the M.A.C., I will donate £200 to Sheffield Children's Hospital.

Your move. :D

Upset your threads closed?

I'll donate the £200 if you say you love me and my opinions. Otherwise trot on.

I'll donate the £200 if you say you love me and my opinions. Otherwise trot on.

So twice you have repeated the lie about M.A.C. supporters on here and twice I have challenged you to prove it.

You can make all the stupid comments you like but anyone reading this will see that your claim is ridiculous.

Maybe the more interesting question to answer is why you see the need to keep repeating this ludicrous lie.

John X

Archived