After Norway's right wing terror - The EDL with guns.

Idiots....... idiots with air rifles, paintball markers, a toy crossbow, and airsoft bb guns. However the shotgun could be real and it showed the mentality of these morons.

They remind me of the Croxteth gang in Liverpool-they are refugees from a cartoon script with mental ages of the low teens.

They seem to be often derided as being idiots. They don't half seem to have rattled a few cages though...:)

I guess it's because some of what they say is correct and to be fair regardless of how they say it. They would be attacked as racist. As this is the standard response to any criticism of the insanity we are living in. The EDL are a natural response to being ignored and outright lied to by our elected leaders.

The EDL are a natural response to being ignored and outright lied to by our elected leaders.

Rubbish!

Most EDL supporters are too stupid to even know they are being lied to!

The leadership of the EDL has been robbing the organisation blind since it was started and have got away with it because they know that most supporters will believe any old rubbish they are told.

John X

I guess it's because some of what they say is correct and to be fair regardless of how they say it. They would be attacked as racist. As this is the standard response to any criticism of the insanity we are living in. The EDL are a natural response to being ignored and outright lied to by our elected leaders.

Stop misquoting me John x. And show some proof.

Rubbish!

Most EDL supporters are too stupid to even know they are being lied to!

The leadership of the EDL has been robbing the organisation blind since it was started and have got away with it because they know that most supporters will believe any old rubbish they are told.

John X

John, you told porkies by saying 73 edl had been arrested. The left wing biased BBC reported 7.

Where is your evidence that the edl leadership has been robbing the organisation?

Archived