Dominoes pizza..

Trying to get some fraudulent transactions back from our bank at the mo for 2 dominoes transactions. We used to order from them over the phone once every 2/3 months giving card details. Then noticed 2 debits on the same day for over £30 each even though we hadn't used the shop in over 8 weeks. Rang the bank and transactions were made in the shop using signature as verification rather than the pin. Defo know it wasn't me as I had my cards safely with me whilst I was working shifts at work so should be getting a refund. But last time I'll be using said Pizza franchise.

Trying to get some fraudulent transactions back from our bank at the mo for 2 dominoes transactions. We used to order from them over the phone once every 2/3 months giving card details. Then noticed 2 debits on the same day for over £30 each even though we hadn't used the shop in over 8 weeks. Rang the bank and transactions were made in the shop using signature as verification rather than the pin. Defo know it wasn't me as I had my cards safely with me whilst I was working shifts at work so should be getting a refund. But last time I'll be using said Pizza franchise.

Which branch? Take it police have seen the cctv when you were supposed to be signing?

It was Banner Cross on Eccleshall Rd I believe the bank said. The bank won't have got the police involved - last time I chased all I heard is that they are trying to contact the retailer's bank. I rang the head office though to let them know who said they would pass the info to the franchisee.

Archived