About twelve weeks for a sofa from DFS!

CSL delivered within 2 weeks of ordering and the quality and after sales promise should anything go wrong is admirable.

Id hold on to that thought, Im one of the people taking CSL to court over seriously shoddy goods and even worse aftersales service.

Our £2580.00 leather suit is falling apart and its 10 weeks old. I think you are shown one quality in the salesroom and you get a cheap chinese import delivered.

http://csl-complaints.co.uk/csl-sofas-complaints?cp=35

Id hold on to that thought, Im one of the people taking CSL to court over seriously shoddy goods and even worse aftersales service.

Our £2580.00 leather suit is falling apart and its 10 weeks old. I think you are shown one quality in the salesroom and you get a cheap chinese import delivered.

http://csl-complaints.co.uk/csl-sofas-complaints?cp=35

Good grief!

Its always 12 weeks for delivery from DFS, usually about the same from John lewis etc for sofs's :)

Most of the ones on display in John Lewis can be delivered in 7 days, if you want different colours they can take 4/6 weeks as they have to be specially made.

Hi

I was told this, but up to u to beleive.

furniture, usually 12/16 weeks as made in china and sent by slow ship and bulk purcahse hence the wait. Same for some double glazing firms as they bulk order from those that make to make bigger profits. if you go to a double galzing firm that makes own windows,, can be done within 2 weeks.

When a sofa suite is sold for , lets say 3000 pounds, 2000 goes to the seller - this is how they can easily afford to knock of 505 or more in their sales.

I wount say who but you can buy same furnture sold by large retailers for less than 505 of the price but just comes with a different name for the suite but otherwise the same

Archived