Online second hand books.

Ebay is always a good place to look.

Yes, thanks. Don't use ebay, but an excellent idea. I was looking more for a second hand online book shop. I will look on ebay, but don't like idea of signing up, setting up pay-pal and bidding, rather just buy with a click. But thanks anyhow.

I buy loads of books through ebay. There are shops which sellers set up within ebay purely dedicated to books. I've been buying on there for years. No need to bid on many books, many are 'buy it now' so no auction involved. Paypal protects you as a buyer and looks after your money for you and your will get a refund through them if the book doesnt turn up. Check the seller's feedback if you need reassurance. Don't write it off (pardon the pun), your hard to get book may well be on ebay.

I buy loads of books through ebay. There are shops which sellers set up within ebay purely dedicated to books. I've been buying on there for years. No need to bid on many books, many are 'buy it now' so no auction involved. Paypal protects you as a buyer and looks after your money for you and your will get a refund through them if the book doesnt turn up. Check the seller's feedback if you need reassurance. Don't write it off (pardon the pun), your hard to get book may well be on ebay.

Ok. Well thank you for the advice. Will look into this, sounds just the ticket. Obviously once set up, an easy ride.

Archived