Dell laptop with interchangeable lid

So i was thinking about this dell laptop with the interchangeable lid and i wondered what people thought of them to be honest its not something i would buy simply because of the lid.

Now the reason for that is i never look at my netbook for example and think umm thats a nice lid and im not sure if i could change the lid i would simply because theres just no point i dont really care what it looks like as long as it works.

However the one thing i would say is im unsure wether its just my previous expierences with dell that make this seem so dull and well boring for that matter because to cut a long story short i used to have a dell desktop and itt was such a pain in the rear.

So i was thinking about this dell laptop with the interchangeable lid and i wondered what people thought of them to be honest its not something i would buy simply because of the lid.

Now the reason for that is i never look at my netbook for example and think umm thats a nice lid and im not sure if i could change the lid i would simply because theres just no point i dont really care what it looks like as long as it works.

However the one thing i would say is im unsure wether its just my previous expierences with dell that make this seem so dull and well boring for that matter because to cut a long story short i used to have a dell desktop and itt was such a pain in the rear.

Get a Hewlett Packard instead:hihi::hihi::hihi:

It needed saying and you said it well.

Archived