Bent coppers of sheffields past

Re police officers. You will always get criminals in every profession and this inc the cops. Most cops like most other professions are good people.

The days of one of a few bad apples spoling to barrel are long gone.

There are probably more bent and slightly dodgy coppers around than there has ever been.

A lot of them are a disgrace to their uniform.

The days of one of a few bad apples spoling to barrel are long gone.

There are probably more bent and slightly dodgy coppers around than there has ever been.

A lot of them are a disgrace to their uniform.

What i am aware of that many officers now leave the force than they did years ago becuase of possible mistakes/etc. More are now caught and charged.

IMO, the police is now a better police force than 20 and even ten years ago. As i said before, many good officers around but a few bad apples like most other professions

but should they be paid good pensions when found out they were corrupt :huh:

Good point but not sure if junior ranks are able to resign at a drop of the hat, but sensior cops do and like most, i too feel that if leaving under a black cloud, then no pension just sack

Politicans, judges can resign and still get their gold plated pesnsion

Good point but not sure if junior ranks are able to resign at a drop of the hat, but sensior cops do and like most, i too feel that if leaving under a black cloud, then no pension just sack

Politicans, judges can resign and still get their gold plated pesnsion

hmm i wonder why :huh:

Archived