Electric Pressure Washer.

If it's to scare birds off then a pressure washer isn't really going to do the trick - as soon as you switch it on then they'll fly off - so in that sense, it will work.

I would say that a hose pipe or (better) an air pump water pistol would do the job.

If it's to scare birds off then a pressure washer isn't really going to do the trick - as soon as you switch it on then they'll fly off - so in that sense, it will work.

I would say that a hose pipe or (better) an air pump water pistol would do the job.

I tried an air pump water pistol but it would not reach.:mad:

Our water pressure is not high enough to make a hose pipe reach either.

But that could be hazardous to their health sarah.:loopy:

Ah yes I'd forgot that you were a bit of a twitcher. (remembering Polly) How about employing a rooftop scarecrow as is becoming increasingly popular and would also provide much-needed work for unemployed scarecrows, see below:

Ah yes I'd forgot that you were a bit of a twitcher. (remembering Polly) How about employing a rooftop scarecrow as is becoming increasingly popular and would also provide much-needed work for unemployed scarecrows, see below:

The neighbours would love that!:roll:

That looks scary in a sinister type of way

Archived