A Chocolate Surprise!

old tup

My present wife and I are unashamed chocoholics we can eat it until it comes out of our ears!.If I see any lying about its straight down the neck,she reminded of one time in the 70s when we lived at Aston when this habit backfired on me.I was walking through the kitchen when I spotted a full bar open on the side,I scoffed the lot,a little later the wife asked where the chocolate laxative had gone to.You were supposed to eat two pieces I,d scoffed the lot,the next couple of days were embellished on my memory for ever I daren,t move more than a few yds from a toilet,I daren,t cough by the end I thought that my rectum was trying to reject my body.My theme tune at this time could have been John

ny Cashes [Ring Of Fire].:hihi::loopy:

Yep - my mum did the same, c. 1958. Someone came round giving out free samples of chocolate laxative. "Oh, yummy!" thought mum, and as she was rather deaf, she didn't hear the details. Our next-door neighbour Mrs Bacon was at work, so mum accepted her free sample also. Knowing that the aforesaid Florrie Bacon didn't like chocolate, mum scoffed the lot - and of course there were the predictable after-effects.:P

I did the same in around 1954,some came through our door and I thought great free chocolate and scoffed the lot my mother wanted to know why I didnt want to go out and play with my mates but in those days the only porta loo was Shirecliffe meadows if you could reach it in time!

My present wife and I are unashamed chocoholics we can eat it until it comes out of our ears!.If I see any lying about its straight down the neck,she reminded of one time in the 70s when we lived at Aston when this habit backfired on me.I was walking through the kitchen when I spotted a full bar open on the side,I scoffed the lot,a little later the wife asked where the chocolate laxative had gone to.You were supposed to eat two pieces I,d scoffed the lot,the next couple of days were embellished on my memory for ever I daren,t move more than a few yds from a toilet,I daren,t cough by the end I thought that my rectum was trying to reject my body.My theme tune at this time could have been John

ny Cashes [Ring Of Fire].:hihi::loopy:

Try Aldi's 'Choceur' range, only 99 pence per 200g bars, you won't be disappointed.

this reminds me of an episode at work in the 80`s. A certain member of staff was well renowned for eating ALL the goodies that were meant to be shared around everyone. So I made some chokky bikkies with laxative chocolate. The inevitable happened and he scoffed the lot. He was ill for 3 days!!!!

It also reminds me of when I was a young banker (i.e. messenger). The manager was a bit of a b...... , and he had previously managed a large branch at Doncaster with about 50 staff. They took it in turns to make the manager's tea, and one day his best-quality Twinings had been laced with an overdose of senna.:gag:. He thought someone had tried to poison him - he spent many hours on the throne and had several days off work. So when he moved to Sheffield he ensured that the messengers made his tea - the reasoning being that there were only five of us, so it narrowed down the range of suspects if anything untoward happened..:P

Archived