Austerity must be stopped

Not an awful lot. If we were in a position where extra spending were even remotely conceivable, it might be listened to; as things are, it cannot be.

I see. No Plan B. Must plough on....

Half a league half a league,

Half a league onward,

All in the valley of Death

Rode the six hundred (and fifty :hihi:):

Time for a change I reckon.

No, he won't even though the measures have been deemed not necessary on many dfferent ocassions by many different people/organisations. This is all about class warfare and influencing public opinion to make the givernment's goals easier. You know you're up the creek without a paddle when your long-standing allies turn against you .i.e. The Daily Torygraph

No, he won't even though the measures have been deemed not necessary on many dfferent ocassions by many different people/organisations. This is all about class warfare and influencing public opinion to make the givernment's goals easier. You know you're up the creek without a paddle when your long-standing allies turn against you .i.e. The Daily Torygraph
Oh heaven help us if people really believe that.

Archived