Murder in the Mosque

Murders in places of worship remain extremely rare.

Was there anything else you wanted to say, or is that it

22-04-2010.

Azizullah Yarmel shot at point blank range while bowing his head to pray in a mosque.

2nd July 2010.

Muslims murder 24 in a mosque.

Halibut it is better to keep your comments to yourself and just look a fool than to post comments as you have above and remove all doubt.

22-04-2010.

Azizullah Yarmel shot at point blank range while bowing his head to pray in a mosque.

Halibut it is better to keep your comments to yourself and just look a fool than to post comments as you have above and remove all doubt.

One other case (Ok, two if you count Thomas a Becket) doesn't really challenge the notion of extremely rare. Unless you're a fool.

Read my edit, just a couple of examples and very recent.

As for being a fool that choice is yours to make.

The OP and as far as i know everyone else but you was talking about murders in this country.

Murders in mosques or other places of worship in this country remain extremely rare.

Only in modern times, sacrifices used to be quite common if history is to be believed.

Just remembered this, in the early 80's we arrived in Calpe for one of our breaks in my wife's bosses apartment. The place was in mourning for the local priest, who had caught a load of gyspies stealing the very old alter silver, they shot him dead, the poor sod.

Archived