Of All Cars You've Owned What's Your Favourite?

I,ve had quite a few cars in my time some old some brand new petrol and diesel,saloons, 4 VW Beetles old style ones, a couple of 4wdrives but my favourite is the one I own now.Its a 10 yrs old Mercedes 220 CDI auto,its a real beauty to drive,smooth nippy and giving 50mpg its a minter.I,ve got the cash to buy a new motor but I can,t bear to part with it.Does any Forum members feel like this with your car?:love::roll:

My old '71 MG Midget.

1360cc race engine, so low to the ground my mate reckoned that i needed sticking plasters on my rump.

It was very nippy, and great fun even under the speed limit; whereas my current TVR is also great fun, but it's only at it's best on track.

I'll probably get slated for this one but I miss my old Rover Metro.

It was a 1400 GTi MPi SE with lowered, stiffened and individualised hydro-unit suspension.

105bhp (same engine fitted to the MG ZR105), 880kg and handling like it was on rails

Hi

I love my current cars, a Range Rover Sport, now 2 yrs old, and the E class MB, was 3 years oldin March. The RR Sport is for the weekends and hols and the Merc is a run around and to work. I love the commanding driving postion in the range rover and the handling and comfort of the E Class.

Archived