Driving range near S6??

mashcat01

Hi

my friend is staying for a week and wants to go to a driving range- we're in S6- Hillsborough

I have tried Hillsborough golf club but they say it's members only :-(

any suggestions- the nearer the better really

thanks

There's a decent driving range at the top of Long Lane just outside Worrall. Ironically, it's very close to the top end of Hillsborough Golf Club.

You can reach it by driving through Loxley from Malin Bridge, passing The Admiral Rodney PH and in about quarter of a mile, turning right up Long Lane. The range is off to the left, just before the brow of the hill.

concorde driving range, just drive into the c ar park for the sports centre and drive round the back of it, keep going until the end and its there, no fee, just pop a quid in the machine for a bucket of balls

They've smartened up the driving range at Concorde. New mats, proper tees etc. £1.50 for a bucket of balls but it's a little more pleasant than before. I still think that they should invest in some new balls though, the ones they have at the moment don't go straight!

They've smartened up the driving range at Concorde. New mats, proper tees etc. £1.50 for a bucket of balls but it's a little more pleasant than before. I still think that they should invest in some new balls though, the ones they have at the moment don't go straight!

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi: A good workman never blames his tools:love:

£1.50 is still cheap, havent been up for about a year now,

is there any nets or proper markers ??? or is it still the oil drums ??? with numbers painted on ??

Morning all- thanks for the help..

he went to the one on Long Lane- despite being a little put off by some of the sites that come up when you google for Long Lane (NOT golf related ;-)

It's only a few minutes away- must've been happy as off there again today...

or maybe it's to get away from me watching Corrie repeats lol

:hihi:

Archived