Assuming Britain actually is a secular country- can it remain so?

danot

Why is he being paranoid and foolish? I suspsect you're a muslim, so you would say that wouldn't you?

You're wrong. I'm just a supporter of the notion of religious freedom who gets cheesed off with ill-educated idiots who know naff all about our Muslim brothers and sisters and try to demonise them.

As far as I know, the only section of the populace I make rabid comments about are racist, fascist and neo-Nazi scum.

In these times of austerity and increasing attacks on workers, what we need more than anything is a united working-class. The scum who are trying to sow division on racial grounds are the unpaid stooges of capitalism.

Wow that really is astonishing! There you go people, if you support capitalism you are racist scum. If you are anything other than left wing, you are racist scum. If you support reducing our country's defecit, you are racist scum.

You're wrong. I'm just a supporter of the notion of religious freedom who gets cheesed off with ill-educated idiots who know naff all about our Muslim brothers and sisters and try to demonise them.

Religious freedom, is that freedom of belief?

It is my firm belief that I should not be forced to consume religiously slaughtered meat without being warned, so I presume you support my right to believe this?

--

It is my firm belief that I should not be forced to consume religiously slaughtered meat without being warned, so I presume you support my right to believe this?

--

I support the notion that you have a right to know how meat you eat has been killed.

I laught at the notion that anyone is 'forcing' you to eat Halal.

Wow that really is astonishing! There you go people, if you support capitalism you are racist scum.

Read what I said, not what you think I said.

If you are racist, fascist or neo-Nazi you are being used by capitalism.

John X

--

Do you think you are being forced to consume it?

No I don't. Although, I do think Islamic law being practiced by UK muslims s enabling some muslim men to farther children with multiple wives (recognized only by Islamic law) who raise his children in accordance with Islamic law. Do the math BF.

Ismalic Law recognises up to 4 wives per man provided he spends an equal amunt of time and money with them. UK Law recognises polygamy as long as it takes place outside the UK i.e. a man can bring more than one wife to this country legally. However polygamy also takes place among Mormons and Christians in the USA although it's not legal. One of the organisations that practises polygamy is the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. In Utah 2% of the population live in polygamous households. Many states recognise polygamy under civil law, including India, Sri Lanka and South Africa, none of which are majority Muslim by any means.

I support the notion that you have a right to know how meat you eat has been killed.

I laught at the notion that anyone is 'forcing' you to eat Halal.

Do you think you are being forced to consume it?

If I am consuming meat, which is Halal compliant but not labelled as such, then yes it is subversively forcing people into consuming Halal, whom for all you know may have chosen not to consume it had they known and been able to make an informed choice.

Archived