Assuming Britain actually is a secular country- can it remain so?

danot

Or those rabid misogynists on here, who slag women and women's rights off on the occasional threads which deal with such matters.

Then surprise surprise, all of a sudden they start banging on about how badly Muslim women are treated, how oppressed they are and how their rights are being denied. :suspect:

John X

Name and shame them Keith.

My point is it's nothing to be getting your knickers in a twist over.
I only harp on about it in the interest of fairness and equality BF. And you obviously share my sentiments otherwise you'd be ripping this post to pieces like you normally do, but instead, you've just snipped it to once again avoid being drawn into a discussion about the more pressing issues that I've raised which despite being highly sensitive and controversial, are nonetheless accurate.

I only harp on about it in the interest of fairness and equality BF. And you obviously share my sentiments otherwise you'd be ripping this post to pieces like you normally do, but instead, you've just snipped it to once again avoid being drawn into a discussion about the more pressing issues that I've raised which despite being highly sensitive and controversial, are nonetheless accurate.

As accurate as your claim that three out of four non-whites are on the DNA database?

avoid being drawn into a discussion about the more pressing issues that I've raised which despite being highly sensitive and controversial, are nonetheless accurate.

Come on then. Let's have it.

As long as it's legal and doesn't break the forum rules we can discuss just about anything on here! :)

John X

Come on then. Let's have it.

As long as it's legal and doesn't break the forum rules we can discuss just about anything on here! :)

John X

I was referring to this. Do you consider it accurate?

99.99% of us are never involved in knife crime, what's your point?

If carrying a knife or concealing your face in public places for none religious or cultural purposes is deemed criminal due to legislation's that are in place simply as a precautionary measure because the UK government are unable to distinguish between the 00.01% that are routinely involved in knife related criminal activity and the 99.99% that are not, why isn't the same principle applied and the same precautionary measures enforced on those who do carry knifes and conceal their faces in public places for religious and cultural purposes?

Beg your pardon, wrong person - I meant to say 'As accuarate as your claim that most Christians are over 70 years old'...
I simply misinterpreted what I read Halibut, I never set out to deceive anyone.

Mistakes happen, you just made one.

Archived