Taxi from Manchester Airport Boxing Day

Hi,

Not sure how many Taxi Driver's frequent the SF but I'm hoping for a bit of advice.

I am looking for a rough idea as to the price of a Taxi for one person from Manchester Airport to S6 on Boxing Day.

I have tried one company but they charge double time. I'm wondering if this is the norm as I've looked back at other thread's regarding Taxi fare's over the Christmas period and some of them seemed to have stopped the double fare pricing policy a couple of year's ago.

Thanks in advance for any info :)

Thanks. . . .I am looking for a registered Taxi Driver/Company as it does need to be someone really realiable.

It's actually coming back from the Airport though not going to the Airport:)

Still would be horrible though to be stuck at the Airport on Boxing Day if the Taxi didn't turn up.

Thanks for the advice

Hi,

Not sure how many Taxi Driver's frequent the SF but I'm hoping for a bit of advice.

I am looking for a rough idea as to the price of a Taxi for one person from Manchester Airport to S6 on Boxing Day.

I have tried one company but they charge double time. I'm wondering if this is the norm as I've looked back at other thread's regarding Taxi fare's over the Christmas period and some of them seemed to have stopped the double fare pricing policy a couple of year's ago.

Thanks in advance for any info :)

ring john on 2455453 or 07768757020 & see if he can help you

Archived