POLL: Who still believes in 911 the offical line?

Joe9T

What are your beliefs on 911?  

1. 1. What are your beliefs on 911?

• I believe the offical line
    • I don't believe the official line
    • I'm not really sure

I know there are threads concerning 911, but just wondered how many Sheff forumers still believe or not, the official line on 911?

The media still report it as it was told from the very beginning, even though it seems many now doubt the official line on what is said to have occured ten years ago and who was/were responsible for the attacks.

There are far too many unanswered questions about 9-11. I don't suspect that the US government were the cause of it, but I believe it threatened to uncover massive fraud and milking the system for the own advantage of many politicians and wealthy well connected people.

They refuse to allow any proper investigations because they are despirate to cover their tracks and their hidden secrets. It's like a mafia in the hierachy of the US government.

Ten years have now (almost) passed, and still not one tiny shred of evidence to support any of the alternative theories has yet emerged, they all still rely on tiny inconsistencies and misunderstandings of and in the official reports.

In another 10 years, the same people who are leading the claims that it's all a massive conspiracy will still be doing so, and still making large sums of money out of their book / video / film / cd sales to those who are desperate to believe. By now they have made more than enough money to start an independent investigation into the events of that day, but they choose not to (and when they do make a fundraising effort, the money is spent on promoting themselves rather than actual research).

Ten years have now (almost) passed, and still not one tiny shred of evidence to support any of the alternative theories has yet emerged, they all still rely on tiny inconsistencies and misunderstandings of and in the official reports.

In another 10 years, the same people who are leading the claims that it's all a massive conspiracy will still be doing so, and still making large sums of money out of their book / video / film / cd sales to those who are desperate to believe. By now they have made more than enough money to start an independent investigation into the events of that day, but they choose not to (and when they do make a fundraising effort, the money is spent on promoting themselves rather than actual research).

Totally agree

Anyone who thinks that NORAD didnt have a clue what was happening is an idiot.

Anyone who thinks the jets were sent in the wrong direction by accident is a fool.

Anyone who feels that flight 93 was portrayed in an acurate light in the film is a halfwit.

NORAD were told to screw up.

The fighter jets were misdirected for a reason.

Flight 93 was shot down with No passengers on board.

Oh and it was a misslie that hit the Pentagon.

Nuff said.

Archived