POLL: Who still believes in 911 the offical line?

Joe9T

What are your beliefs on 911?  

1. 1. What are your beliefs on 911?

• I believe the offical line
    • I don't believe the official line
    • I'm not really sure

76 percent of people are totally brainwashed, at least i voted correctly

watch these 3 films and see what real truth is, that is if people can actually be bothered to read between the lines of the so called official line

Loose Change 9/11: An American Coup

ZEITGEIST: THE MOVIE

Fahrenheit 9/11

LOLs at the irony :hihi:

Building 7,

The fact that jet fuel cant melt steel, but some how it did

The fact that the only 3 steel structured building to be demolished by fire in the history of man were all on the same day and all pretty close to each other.

Yup, you got it, the twin towers and building 7.

Amercia should hang its head in shame for what it did on that day.

You should hang your head in shame for being foul enough not to mention stupid enough to come up with a suggestion like this.

9/11 was a national tragedy for the country. A few thousand died and some are still slowly dying from inhaling the dust and particles which hung around after the collapse of the towers

This is not a subject that should be talked about in disrespectful terms by people like you who get all the rubbish they spout from other idiots on You-Tube

What's not to believe about the 9/11 official line? George Bush on a recent interview when talking about that day said that communications between him on board Air force One and the Whte House were bad after the attack but I'm sure it was not being caused by terrorists out in space monkeying around with satellites.

he also stated on the day that he saw video of the first aircraft American Airlines flight 11 hitting the North tower when the only known video footage was released a day after by the Nordet Brothers, who were making a documentory of the FDNY.

he also stated on the day that he saw video of the first aircraft American Airlines flight 11 hitting the North tower when the only known video footage was released a day after by the Nordet Brothers, who were making a documentory of the FDNY.

That's nothing out of the ordinary, George Dubya said a great many things that weren't true. He's actually pretty well known for getting his facts wrong.

That's nothing out of the ordinary, George Dubya said a great many things that weren't true. .

Like muslim terrorists hijacked and crashed the planes.

America then invaded an oil rich nation on some lie that they were involved and had wmd's.

It was about oil.

End of.

Not what I remember from his interview. After the attack he was put aboard AF One and they landed at a couple of AFBs where he was secluded for awhile for security reasons as at that time there was no clear picture of what was going on. All that was known was that the country was under attack by forces unknown. After arriving at Andrews AFB he was taken to the White House and shown the planes flying into the towers, This was many hours after.

There's so much rubbish published about that day that it's almost laughable.

Archived