POLL: Who still believes in 911 the offical line?

Joe9T

What are your beliefs on 911?  

1. 1. What are your beliefs on 911?

• I believe the offical line
    • I don't believe the official line
    • I'm not really sure

Building 7,

The fact that jet fuel cant melt steel, but some how it did

The fact that the only 3 steel structured building to be demolished by fire in the history of man were all on the same day and all pretty close to each other.

Yup, you got it, the twin towers and building 7.

Amercia should hang its head in shame for what it did on that day.

Why is it that only 911 conspiracy sheep believers only ever claim that the building collapsed due to the steel melting. It collapsed because the steel was weakened, not melted.

Also could any 911 conspiracy sheep believers point out the existence of any modern buildings that were left to burn, without any fire crews fighting the fires that didn't collapse?

Not what I remember from his interview. After the attack he was put aboard AF One and they landed at a couple of AFBs where he was secluded for awhile for security reasons as at that time there was no clear picture of what was going on. All that was known was that the country was under attack by forces unknown. After arriving at Andrews AFB he was taken to the White House and shown the planes flying into the towers, This was many hours after.

There's so much rubbish published about that day that it's almost laughable.

Nah he did. I said hed seen the first plane hit.

Google it, theres loads of places to see the clip.

america has killed more people worldwide in modern history than any other country,

i am sure they would not mind offing a few thousand of their own to secure trillions in oil money

Where are your figures to back such claim. I personally thought Stalin was responsible for more deaths :)

america has killed more people worldwide in modern history than any other country,

i am sure they would not mind offing a few thousand of their own to secure trillions in oil money

It is estimated that the Soviets were responsible for 60 million deaths of their own people, so if you add the people that they've kill in their various conflicts I'd bet that they are top of your killing league.

It is estimated that the Soviets were responsible for 60 million deaths of their own people, so if you add the people that they've kill in their various conflicts I'd bet that they are top of your killing league.

See, the thing is with the "truthers", they don't believe the official line... to them, the soviets never killed no one :)

Soviet Russia around 60 million. Hitler around 50 million. Where are your figures?

Archived