POLL: Who still believes in 911 the offical line?

Joe9T

What are your beliefs on 911?  

1. 1. What are your beliefs on 911?

• I believe the offical line
    • I don't believe the official line
    • I'm not really sure

Building 7,

The fact that jet fuel cant melt steel, but some how it did

The fact that the only 3 steel structured building to be demolished by fire in the history of man were all on the same day and all pretty close to each other.

Yup, you got it, the twin towers and building 7.

Amercia should hang its head in shame for what it did on that day.

You really hit the nail on the head with that user name didn't you...

No one apart from you conspiracy nut jobs believe that jet fuel melted the main steel supports. All it did was weaken them. If you could be bothered to look in to it you would also find that hundreds of steel framed buildings collapse during fires. The reason building #7 collapsed was just the same except it was on fire for a lot longer.

All these rocks being thrown but none of you can come up with a reasoned argument as to how America went about bringing the towers down :roll:

Right. I'm off to take pictures of the fairies down the bottom of my garden.

Its funny how people who believe the official line consider themselves superior and call others who do not believe the official line nut jobs.

By the way hundreds of steel framed skyscraper type buildings collapse due to fires do they. Wow, hundreds? really?

You really hit the nail on the head with that user name didn't you...

No one apart from you conspiracy nut jobs believe that jet fuel melted the main steel supports. All it did was weaken them. If you could be bothered to look in to it you would also find that hundreds of steel framed buildings collapse during fires. The reason building #7 collapsed was just the same except it was on fire for a lot longer.

All these rocks being thrown but none of you can come up with a reasoned argument as to how America went about bringing the towers down :roll:

Right. I'm off to take pictures of the fairies down the bottom of my garden.

Its funny how people who believe the official line consider themselves superior and call others who do not believe the official line nut jobs.

By the way hundreds of steel framed skyscraper type buildings collapse due to fires do they. Wow, hundreds? really?

Funny how those who don't consider themselves superior and refer to everyone as 'sheep'.

Can you name any steel framed skyscrapers that was left to burn, without any attempt to fight the fire, that didn't collapse?

So I presume you also mean that all columns weakened at the same time with some miraculous non resistance

Why is it that only 911 conspiracy sheep believers only ever claim that the building collapsed due to the steel melting. It collapsed because the steel was weakened, not melted.

Also could any 911 conspiracy sheep believers point out the existence of any modern buildings that were left to burn, without any fire crews fighting the fires that didn't collapse?

So I presume you also mean that all columns weakened at the same time with some miraculous non resistance

Nope, the report does explain the collapse, and it never suggested that the fire weakened all the steel at the same time. Why not read it, it'll save you from inventing reasons as to why you think it never happened.

Archived