POLL: Who still believes in 911 the offical line?

Joe9T

What are your beliefs on 911?  

1. 1. What are your beliefs on 911?

• I believe the offical line
    • I don't believe the official line
    • I'm not really sure

Like muslim terrorists hijacked and crashed the planes.

America then invaded an oil rich nation on some lie that they were involved and had wmd's.

It was about oil.

End of.

IF that was true and they went to all the trouble of setting up the attacks with the reason of invading afganistan (oil rich?) or iraq (that happened later) then why didn't they set up people from Afganistan and Iraq rather that a load of Saudis?

Why are you guys fuelling these low post count nut jobs?

We've seen it a hundred times; they come on here spouting nonsense and then resort to insults when they can't back up their claims.

Most of them wouldn't know the truth if it bit them.

Another thread destined for deletion!

Why are you guys fuelling these low post count nut jobs?

We've seen it a hundred times; they come on here spouting nonsense and then resort to insults when they can't back up their claims.

Most of them wouldn't know the truth if it bit them.

Another thread destined for deletion!

I think youl find its the ones going for the official line that start with the insults.

Go back and read if you dont believe me.

IF that was true and they went to all the trouble of setting up the attacks with the reason of invading afganistan (oil rich?) or iraq (that happened later) then why didn't they set up people from Afganistan and Iraq rather that a load of Saudis?

Brown faces are brown faces.

The fact they were saudis didnt come to light untill well after america had reacted to the twin towers collapse. By then the fact they were saudis was neither here nor there.

America was commited.

I think youl find its the ones going for the official line that start with the insults.

Go back and read if you dont believe me.

/sigh. It's as though reality just passes you by...

The saddest part of this comment is that you only have to actually LOOK at the first page to see who cast the first insult with the word 'idiot'.

Now, I wonder who that could have been... :gag:

Not sure if i expressed respect but i have tried to explain that the conspiracy theorists are talking utter drivel.

Unfortunately these theorists will believe anything that strays from any official line. They are blinded to scientific and practical proof and prefer to believe any old nut job posting a blog on the net.

I also find it interesting that the conspiracy nuts choose to post from new accounts, rather than use their usual accounts.

Well said, I'm pretty sure that if I anonymously started a blog with some ridiculous theory made up on the spot, as an alternative to the official line of ANY major event, they would jump on it as "the truth" without doing any research themselves.

From past discussions, it appears that they believe research to be reading conspiracy blogs.

Well said, I'm pretty sure that if I anonymously started a blog with some ridiculous theory made up on the spot, as an alternative to the official line of ANY major event, they would jump on it as "the truth" without doing any research themselves.

From past discussions, it appears that they believe research to be reading conspiracy blogs.

You should totally do it!

Where can I read the offcial report?

I can't seem to find it on the Internet.

Thanks. x

Quick google of 'Official 9/11 Report' brought back this from the US Government websites:

http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Report.pdf

Enjoy 585 pages of reading.

Also, to the conspiracy quacks, until youve lived through something like 9/11 and lost people you knew your whole life to something so disgustingly senseless you would never, ever believe the crackpot theories. The sounds of police, ambulance and fire rescues speeding towards NYC on EMPTY highways and interstates still haunts me.

Archived