Are You Really In Love With Your Pet To Go This Far??

My best friend and he won't mind me telling you.

He bought a puppy, 2 years later, his wife of ten years left him, a year later he met a divorced lady, she cheated on him from day one and left him. His brother borrowed 70k, sold his home and never to be seen again. his daughter who lived in his investment property go him to sign over the property to avoid tax, she sold up and gone to fiji and never calls him or returns his calls. Last year my friend found out his brother was shafting his wife and now they don't speak. but you guessed it, his dog still loves him.

No but you can buy bridles for horses on HP: a bit at a time.

The last horse I went anywhere near seemed to be on amyl nitrate, not HP or even tomato ketchup for that matter! It spat its bit out and bit me!:gag:

I cant imagine anyone wanting to marry an old nag like that! :(

My best friend and he won't mind me telling you.

He bought a puppy, 2 years later, his wife of ten years left him, a year later he met a divorced lady, she cheated on him from day one and left him. His brother borrowed 70k, sold his home and never to be seen again. his daughter who lived in his investment property go him to sign over the property to avoid tax, she sold up and gone to fiji and never calls him or returns his calls. Last year my friend found out his brother was shafting his wife and now they don't speak. but you guessed it, his dog still loves him.

I nearly cried . . .

He should join that site and marry the dog.

Archived