Toddler dies at Skegness Water Leisure Park

I didn't know Rother Valley and our local parks advertised themselves as family holiday parks and invited families to set up temporary home there.

Perhaps they should be fenced off though.

Rother Valley is certainly advertised as a family park, on sunny days plenty of tents can be seen as families set up base for the day.

I don't see how your nit-picking is relevant at all to the safety of the lakes though, a big open lake is a big open lake. Both are family places with the same risks.

Rother Valley is certainly advertised as a family park, on sunny days plenty of tents can be seen as families set up base for the day.

I don't see how your nit-picking is relevant at all to the safety of the lakes though, a big open lake is a big open lake. Both are family places with the same risks.

I think there's a difference between pitching a shelter/tent up for the day and for a holiday. But you're right, both are high risk with young children, and I think both should be fenced off.

Archived