Sexually transmitted disease experiments by American government .

Finally after decades of denial the American government has admitted and apologized for giving thousands of men women and orphan children sexually transmitted diseases!

Experiments which have been likened to the Nazi medical experiments were Carried out in Guatemala.

After experiments on kids - being involved on countless coups , wars ."regime changes " over the last fee decades has American government regime really changed ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-14751441

After a link from another user it looks like the American government also conducted the dame sort of experiments on it's black population -

Tuskegee experiments

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment

A truly horrific story, there's a few things from your post that I couldn't find any mention of in the BBC link though....

Finally after decades of denial the American government has admitted and apologized for giving thousands of men women and orphan children sexually transmitted diseases!

Experiments which have been likened to the Nazi medical experiments were Carried out in Guatemala.

After experiments on kids - being involved on countless coups , wars ."regime changes " over the last fee decades has American government regime really changed ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-14751441

Where did you get your info about the children and denial?

A truly horrific story, there's a few things from your post that I couldn't find any mention of in the BBC link though....

Where did you get your info about the children and denial?

maybe it was a game to find people that would rant before reading the story?-weird!

maybe it was a game to find people that would rant before reading the story?-weird!

Strange how my topic title was changed ( who by ???

The fact is the American government did infect children with STDs ! There are hundreds and hundreds of articles on this subject !

I just chosse one ( BBC ) as it was the closets to home -

Why was my title changed ?

I'm sure if it contained a Islamic phobic line in it some were it would have remained as those threads have the precedence on sheffielf forum !

Strange how my topic title was changed ( who by ???

The fact is the American government did infect children with STDs ! There are hundreds and hundreds of articles on this subject !

I just chosse one ( BBC ) as it was the closets to home -

Why was my title changed ?

I'm sure if it contained a Islamic phobic line in it some were it would have remained as those threads have the precedence on sheffielf forum !

Oh dear here we go again

Archived