Sexually transmitted disease experiments by American government .

It may be a case of you "knee jerking" especially if what they claim is true. If you stick needles in people with the result of diseases, and experiment on them with atomic weapons then they both equally have a right to claim...regardless of their nationality or involvement in conflict. So I would certainly disagree that one has a "better" claim than the other if both were at the most illegal, and at least..morally bankrupt.

The issue really should be governments messing with it's own citizens and citizens of other nations..not belly picking on who has more rights. That way you just fall right into the trap of defending the psychopaths at Capitol hill or Whitehall.

The concept of claim culture does seem to be coming full circle though.

Well since US citizens who were in the armed forces in the 1950s and 1960s still haven't been compensated then the Guatamalans had better wait their turn in the line up

Well since US citizens who were in the armed forces in the 1950s and 1960s still haven't been compensated then the Guatamalans had better wait their turn in the line up

The 40's came 10yrs before the 50's and 60's...so time is on their side, unless Guatemalans are of any less of a species than any other national. Maybe that's why they experimented on their own subjects and other nationals. If you don't have respect or care for your own, who the hells going to care for Johnnie foreigner? So..messing with other subjects doesn't come as much of a surprise when the problem lies at home.

Oh God, not another antiwestern thread started by another moaning muslim.

Of course. We've got to have one major overreaction against the West a week

Personally, I can't see what all the fuss is about. Criminals should lose many of their liberties - they're criminals - and being subjected to experiments gives them an actual use! Who'd've thought it?

Can't see a downside, actually; but with the gorgeous (but deprived of sense) liberals moaning about everything, nothing like this could ever happen again.

Strange how my topic title was changed ( who by ???

The fact is the American government did infect children with STDs ! There are hundreds and hundreds of articles on this subject !

I just chosse one ( BBC ) as it was the closets to home -

Why was my title changed ?

I'm sure if it contained a Islamic phobic line in it some were it would have remained as those threads have the precedence on sheffielf forum !

probably because you quoted an article mentioning no orphans:loopy:

Oh God, not another antiwestern thread started by another moaning muslim.

Do you have to practice at being so childish and facile, or does it come naturally?

Doubtless you'd be singing a different tune if the US government gave you a dose of syphilis against your will...

Do you have to practice at being so childish and facile, or does it come naturally?

Doubtless you'd be singing a different tune if the US government gave you a dose of syphilis against your will...

Why don't you try shutting up?

Why don't you try shutting up?

Certainly not.

Tell me something - does your earlier reponse mean that you think it's perfectly acceptable for people to be given sexually transmitted diseases against their will?

Would you be happy if it hapened to someone you cared about?

'Anti Western'? Do you really believe that no-one should be allowed to say anything remotely critical of anything that the USA or Britain does - or was that just a knee-jerk response that you made because you thought it was amusing?

That's entirely valid, with the exception of two incredibly important points. One, the people on this thread (probably) wouldn't be criminals, and secondly...

The people on this thread wouldn't be criminals.

I thought this was such a huge issue, it was worth mentioning twice.

Certainly not.

Tell me something - does your earlier reponse mean that you think it's perfectly acceptable for people to be given sexually transmitted diseases against their will?

But it's OK for them to be incarcerated against their will?!

Anyone else see the flaw here?

Archived