Does Rotherham lack character and personality?

http://www.rightmoveplaces.co.uk/rotherham/

Check out the following review of Rotherham!

CHARACTER & PERSONALITY 0%

NEIGHBOURLINESS 100%

RESTAURANTS & EATING 100%

DRINKING & NIGHTLIFE 100%

SHOPPING 100%

PARKS & OUTDOORS 100%

SCHOOLS 100%

SPORT & SPORTS CLUBS 100%

PROPERTY 100%

EMPLOYMENT 100%

SAFETY 100%

TRAFFIC & TRANSPORT 100%

Is it fair to say Rotherham lacks character and personality?

I was born in Rotherham's hospital because NGH maternity ward was full. Turned out to be a well balanced individual and have a successful career, wife, kids and a home that's paid for.

I think Rotherham should make their own sticks of rock.

Saw T.Rex in Clifton Park for 40p too.

I was born in Rotherham's hospital because NGH maternity ward was full. Turned out to be a well balanced individual and have a successful career, wife, kids and a home that's paid for.

I think Rotherham should make their own sticks of rock.

Saw T.Rex in Clifton Park for 40p too.

T rex in Clifton Park ? - I wish I could have had some of that :)

I have worked in Rotherham, on and off, for circa 10 years, the last time was some 18 years ago. I went over to Mexborough to view a car that didn't exist (Carmotion:mad:) and came back on the ring road through Wath and Swinton. There is a hell of a lot going on, is it Manvers colliery where the Next depot is? Considering it was a Sunday there were lots of people about in Wath and Swinton, I didn't notice any boarded up shops and pubs untill I got to Rawmarsh.

Things got grimmer and grimier the nearer I got to the town centre, that looks as if it has been subject to a controlled nuclear explosion, what a complete tip, Wellgate needs totally demolishing and starting again. Was it an isolated incident, or is Rotherham town centre a people free zone on Sundays?

I really like Rotherham and go there lots visit and for shopping, everything is close together and accessible, its nice to be able to walk around the shops without fighting the crowds (though bad for Rotherham I suppose).

I would even like to live there, I like the small town feel it feels so much more friendly than the sprawl of Sheffield.

I really like Rotherham and go there lots visit and for shopping, everything is close together and accessible, its nice to be able to walk around the shops without fighting the crowds (though bad for Rotherham I suppose).

I would even like to live there, I like the small town feel it feels so much more friendly than the sprawl of Sheffield.

You are surely joking, don't get me wrong Sheffield CC is a dump, but Rotherham TC is almost none existent.

Archived