Travellers to be evicted from Dale Farm, Essex

why on earth has the title been changed from Dale farm eviction? I wasn't aware that the title thread had to be a full sentence:hihi:

Forum rules:

Your postings on the forum should:

- Have, when starting a new discussion, a descriptive and informative subject.

It makes it easier for people to find the thread when searching the forums, and reduces the chance of duplicate threads being created. It also means someone browsing the list of topics will know what this one is about - Dale Farm on its own is not much of a description.

Now back to the topic please!

Forum rules:

It makes it easier for people to find the thread when searching the forums, and reduces the chance of duplicate threads being created. It also means someone browsing the list of topics will know what this one is about - Dale Farm on its own is not much of a description.

Now back to the topic please!

so it has been changed to something that means Dale Farm Eviction? Or is Essex the part that was missing? I didn't write Dale Farm I wrote Dale Farm Eviction!

that would be factually incorrect. I want to know why they are described as travellers when they are not prepared to travel!

Because that's what they feel themselves to be; they come from a travelling background, it's their cultural identity.

Because that's what they feel themselves to be; they come from a travelling background, it's their cultural identity.

But don't they avoid paying for certain taxes because they are travellers? If its just their previous family background why aren't they charged for everything a homeowner is charged for?

so it has been changed to something that means Dale Farm Eviction? Or is Essex the part that was missing? I didn't write Dale Farm I wrote Dale Farm Eviction!

No, it has been changed to add 'Travellers'. What difference does it make? Can we discuss the actual subject, not the thread title please?

Thank you.

Archived