Plastic lump in Tesco ready meal

On Monday, I had a Tesco Light choices ready meal for lunch.

Halfway through eating it I came across a hard piece of something - which on further investigation was a piece of rock hard plastic.

I emailed Tesco but as yet have received no reply. I just couldn't believe that it was in my food.

Good job it wasn't a child tucking into some pasta, the consequences could have been much more severe!!

If you buy plastic food you shouldn't be surprised to find it contains plastic.

It was a matter of convenience dear as I needed something for lunch and picked up a pasta meal whilst in there on Monday morning. Little did I expect a chunk of PVC!

On Monday, I had a Tesco Light choices ready meal for lunch.

Halfway through eating it I came across a hard piece of something - which on further investigation was a piece of rock hard plastic.

I emailed Tesco but as yet have received no reply. I just couldn't believe that it was in my food.

Good job it wasn't a child tucking into some pasta, the consequences could have been much more severe!!

I have been to a lab that analyses things found in food, all the photos I saw were of things that were packaged in plastic i.e. we are not talking bugs in fruit here. It was really grim and put me off certain foods for a while:gag:

Archived