Plastic lump in Tesco ready meal

Some people would tut and get on with their lives, others would be straight off to a …… no win no fee solicitor ………… the choice is yours.

You're right it is. Which is why I contacted Tesco direct with my concerns.

Apparently they've tried ringing me a couple of times today about the problem but they must have my home phone number & I'm out at work so they're going to try later.

Suing then for what exactly?

The country as gone made and then people wonder why their car insurance keeps going up.

By all means bring it to there attention so that any problem with the manufacturing process can be sorted but suing them. :shakes:

You'd at least want the cost of your meal reimbursed though.

The country as gone made and then people wonder why their car insurance keeps going up.

By all means bring it to there attention so that any problem with the manufacturing process can be sorted but suing them. :shakes:

I've had foreign objects in prepackaged stuff before now. While I didn't think of suing - for what harm had come to me? I was concerned that someone might not spot items and choke or break a tooth.

So off I toddle to the supermarket to explain to them and they went to their suppliers and sorted it and found out where it came in and I got a nice letter saying thanks etc.

Everyones a winner and all is happy and we are rolling in puppies etc. Until the no win no fee I must have compo mob get in on the act :-(

So off I toddle to the supermarket to explain to them and they went to their suppliers and sorted it and found out where it came in and I got a nice letter saying thanks etc.

Was this in the days before internet forums and no win no fee solicitors by any chance, the days when common sense prevailed.

I wasn't saying the op should so, I was saying that they shouldn't feel guilty. If they did sue for a piece of plastic that might be excessive (although it could have been metal or something poisonous being as they obviously did not put it there on purpose) but tescos are not exactly ethical so in my eyes-sue away!

Archived