Ethnic Breakdown of the UK-Mapped

Barnsley's low ethnic quotas might have something to do with them all turning up with pitchforks if anybody less than Barnsley-like tries moving in.

I've always found the people of Barnsley to be a friendly bunch, even more so than Sheffielders, at least if your from Yorkshire that is.

Barnsley's low ethnic quotas might have something to do with them all turning up with pitchforks if anybody less than Barnsley-like tries moving in.

In fairness I once had an office on Pontefract Road in Lundwood, and felt like Nelson Mandela walking to the shops to get a pint of milk in the morning :hihi:

In fairness I once had an office on Pontefract Road in Lundwood, and felt like Nelson Mandela walking to the shops to get a pint of milk in the morning :hihi:

eh you mean you had a big smile on your face non stop, waving to everybody all the time and surrounded by women in big hats and men in multi coloured shirts ? :hihi:

they might have thought you was a ghost of charlie williams :hihi::hihi: (by the way i wonder what the people of barnsley thought about him)

eh you mean you had a big smile on your face non stop, waving to everybody all the time and surrounded by women in big hats and men in multi coloured shirts ? :hihi:

I remember one time when the locals asked if their children could stroke my hair..I drew the line at letting them put a collar and lead on me though :hihi:

they might have thought you was a ghost of charlie williams :hihi::hihi: (by the way i wonder what the people of barnsley thought about him)

Oh ricgem me old t'flower wondered where you'd got to, danot's thread is crying out for you :D

Archived