Men in their 40s on nights out dressed as teenagers - smarten up !!

Goodness me, what is it with men in their 40s who go on a night out dressed up in clothes that are designed to be worn by 18 year old lads? it looks absolutely reduculous, a pot belly, greying hair and a ted baker t shirt + diesel jeans.

Why do men in their 40s aspire to dress like an 18 year old? whatever next, if we carry on like this (men never growing up) sooner or later, men will be going out wearing coats with gloves attached to their coat sleeves.

Women - they dress for there age on a night out, nice flowing dress, puppys well covered up and their hair all done up.

Come on men, make an effort - put a shirt and tie on. For god sake, you stand out like a sore thumb and you look absolutley stupid. Instead of slouching when at the bar, why not set an example to the young? stick you chest out, shoulders back and stand to attention

Goodness me, what is it with men in their 40s who go on a night out dressed up in clothes that are designed to be worn by 18 year old lads? it looks absolutely reduculous, a pot belly, greying hair and a ted baker t shirt + diesel jeans.

Why do men in their 40s aspire to dress like an 18 year old?

First we'd have to establish if you're correct that TB jeans are only meant to be worn by 18 year olds.

I hope not, I was wearing some around the house yesterday. I'm not 40 though, so maybe that's okay...

I think you're talking rubbish though. They're just jeans.

whatever next, if we carry on like this (men never growing up) sooner or later, men will be going out wearing coats with gloves attached to their coat sleeves.

Funny, I do that when I'm snowboarding. You don't want to drop them off a lift after all. But you weren't thinking of that were you, you were just going for comic affect by exaggeration.

Women - they dress for there age on a night out, nice flowing dress, puppys well covered up and their hair all done up.

Do they really... You need to get out more.

Come on men, make an effort - put a shirt and tie on.

Seriously? Who'd want to go out for an evening in work wear?

For god sake, you stand out like a sore thumb and you look absolutley stupid. Instead of slouching when at the bar, why not set an example to the young? stick you chest out, shoulders back and stand to attention

Why not concentrate on yourself and let others decide for themselves how they are comfortable standing and dressing?

Just wear a shirt and tie.

Stand to attention as well, stop slouching

is it not you tha was moaning about blokes in town wearing football strips whats wrong with you what does it matter you must be one very sad sick person:rant:

Archived