Men in their 40s on nights out dressed as teenagers - smarten up !!

are you suggesting that because i and others dont wear a tie that we dont have authority?

the role models where the working man, up early home dirty instilling a work ethic into a child.

when i was a kid the only bloke we saw with a tie was either in a bank or on their way to court.

Goodness me, what is it with men in their 40s who go on a night out dressed up in clothes that are designed to be worn by 18 year old lads? it looks absolutely reduculous, a pot belly, greying hair and a ted baker t shirt + diesel jeans.

Why do men in their 40s aspire to dress like an 18 year old? whatever next, if we carry on like this (men never growing up) sooner or later, men will be going out wearing coats with gloves attached to their coat sleeves.

Women - they dress for there age on a night out, nice flowing dress, puppys well covered up and their hair all done up.

Come on men, make an effort - put a shirt and tie on. For god sake, you stand out like a sore thumb and you look absolutley stupid. Instead of slouching when at the bar, why not set an example to the young? stick you chest out, shoulders back and stand to attention

what a plank! :loopy:

There is no wonder that we have youths rioting on the streets.

When there role models (middle aged men) do not act their age, and lack authority, then it is a recipe for social meltdown

I have recently read many, many column inches in the 'quality' press, where political and social commentators of no little experience, from all points of the political spectrum, have discussed the possible causes of the recent riots; poverty, disenfranchisement, disaffectation, lack of morals, etc., and so on.

But NOWHERE have I read that the reason is simply that middle-aged men don't wear a shirt and tie when they go out for the night.

I think the main reason is liberal posters on social fora who can't spell, and offer wishy-washy solutions to our ills.

I suggest a far more reactionary answer- middle-aged men should not be allowed on the streets unless wearing Eton collars, a frock coat, a top hat, and carrying a silver-topped cane.

We'd soon see an improvement in the moral fibre of today's youth.

Archived