Men in their 40s on nights out dressed as teenagers - smarten up !!

Our society is on its knees, and our young need men to look up to, in other words, men that act like men.

I cannot see what is wrong with men stood to attention when they are not moving, there is no need for men to act in a slovenly way.

We have recently had riots in our citys, who do our youth look up to? is it any wonder the youth do what they do whne they see their elders looking like slobs and lowlifes

Hello Love Rat. Forum rules state that thread starters must wear a monocle and top hat.

Whilst looking in the little round mirror and nibbling on millet?

Here are some thoughts of our very own connoisseur on the manner in which the men of this country should conduct themselves

QUOTE "I have enjoyed this years celebrity big brother and so far my favourites are Jedward.

I find the male model dull

I'm not sure if I speak for male members of Sheffield Forum, however although the sun is out, and the females (amy, kerry etc....) have been out sunbathing, none of them has taken there tops off - I'm sure male viewers would love a sneeky peep.

The aussie pap bloke is funny because he gets easily wound up by Jedward and Sally Berkyou causes friction among the housemates.

I'm enjoying this years big brother"

Priceless :P

Are you for real:loopy:for gods sake get a grip and stop talking like a fool.

This country is going to rack and ruin.

It has been on the slide since the war, if we carry on like this, then in 50 years time our country will be a moral cesspit.

This country is going to rack and ruin.

It has been on the slide since the war, if we carry on like this, then in 50 years time our country will be a moral cesspit.

Do you mean like the morally bankrupt Big Brother that you so love and support ?

:nono::nono::nono::nono:

Goodness me, what is it with men in their 40s who go on a night out dressed up in clothes that are designed to be worn by 18 year old lads? it looks absolutely reduculous, a pot belly, greying hair and a ted baker t shirt + diesel jeans.

Why do men in their 40s aspire to dress like an 18 year old? whatever next, if we carry on like this (men never growing up) sooner or later, men will be going out wearing coats with gloves attached to their coat sleeves.

Women - they dress for there age on a night out, nice flowing dress, puppys well covered up and their hair all done up.

Come on men, make an effort - put a shirt and tie on. For god sake, you stand out like a sore thumb and you look absolutley stupid. Instead of slouching when at the bar, why not set an example to the young? stick you chest out, shoulders back and stand to attention

What really does my head in are 18 year olds dressing as casuals, sergio, vintage fila, lacoste, and adidas trimm trabs, sl 72's, gazelles, forest hills etc

they never get the jeans right tho bless em, blokes at 40 who wear all saints, affliction (yuk) tee shirts, and boys who wear their pants down their arse with girly hair cuts girly scarves and even girlier long cardigans need shooting on sight, then there's those comedy like old cobbled boots ha ha whats all that about :hihi::hihi::hihi:

I think we should all go naked and sport a skinhead, indeed, i think it should be the law.

Not so sure bout the naked bit but "oi oi oi chosen few this is what we say to you"(skinhead anthem).Only got skinhead sides and spikey blonde hair,45 and I don't gi a (deleted) what people think!Very rare i even get a second look unless it's off bald people my age lol :)

Oh and i wunt be seen dead in a Ted Baker shirt lol!

Archived