Men in their 40s on nights out dressed as teenagers - smarten up !!

A lot of ' fashionable ' men these days look like inmates, newly-released from concentration camps, in my opinion. Shaven heads, gaunt, blank-eyes and unshaved faces-----all they need is the striped uniform and wooden clogs to complete the picture.

The fat ones have no individual features to speak of-----just round, white blobs with round white faces and billiard ball heads. If you go to any international city you can pick out the Brits quicker than picking out pigs or ant-eaters in a herd of gazelles.

A lot of ' fashionable ' men these days look like inmates, newly-released from concentration camps, in my opinion. Shaven heads, gaunt, blank-eyes and unshaved faces-----all they need is the striped uniform and wooden clogs to complete the picture.

The fat ones have no individual features to speak of-----just round, white blobs with round white faces and billiard ball heads. If you go to any international city you can pick out the Brits quicker than picking out pigs or ant-eaters in a herd of gazelles.

If that's not a rascist point of view i don't know what is!

Goodness me, what is it with men in their 40s who go on a night out dressed up in clothes that are designed to be worn by 18 year old lads? it looks absolutely reduculous, a pot belly, greying hair and a ted baker t shirt + diesel jeans.

Why do men in their 40s aspire to dress like an 18 year old? whatever next, if we carry on like this (men never growing up) sooner or later, men will be going out wearing coats with gloves attached to their coat sleeves.

Women - they dress for there age on a night out, nice flowing dress, puppys well covered up and their hair all done up.

Come on men, make an effort - put a shirt and tie on. For god sake, you stand out like a sore thumb and you look absolutley stupid. Instead of slouching when at the bar, why not set an example to the young? stick you chest out, shoulders back and stand to attention

Shirt and tie highly polished black shoes, in the winter black overcoat.

Archived