Halifax overdraft charges!

So I have an arranged overdraft with Halifax.. which I've had for over 2 years now, Its always cost me £1 a day for going into it and at the end of the next month it adds my total up from the previous month then gets took from my account.. this has all been fine and it explains all these charges on the halifax homepage...

In June i was in my overdraft for 13 days whilst i was away (which i didnt realise) so i had the money ready in my bank for these charges to come out..and ever since then ive not had any more OD charges..? even though ive been in it for 3-4 days each month..

was just wondering if anyone else has had the same problem or if anyone knows if charges are now cancelled???

:)

(p.s dont want to call my bank incase they start charging me for all the previous months! )

If youve an Ultimate Reward current account you only get charged if you go over your agreed limit. All other accounts should still charge £1 a day up to £2500 overdrawn.

Info here

Have another look Nikki-red, The overdraft is free up to £300, above that it is £1 per day up to £2500 and £2 per day over that.

Have another look Nikki-red, The overdraft is free up to £300, above that it is £1 per day up to £2500 and £2 per day over that.

Ooops sorry!! Thats because £300 in MY agreed limit!! I was answering as if it was all about me ha ha :P makes no difference to the OPs question tho

Archived