Are People Just Born Bad?

You have raised an interesting point actually here ive had a few disputes about what i think here.

And to be honest i think yes......based on the fact if a man hits a woman one of the common things they excuse it for was i saw it in my childhood and from my point of view thats not acceptable thats just a thug that was always going to be a thug now just believes he has an excuse.

Killers for example... you dont wake up one day and think today im going to kill someone you always have that sick, sadistic, evil side in you the situation just needs to arise for the person to act it out.

I honestly believe your born evil.

You have raised an interesting point actually here ive had a few disputes about what i think here.

And to be honest i think yes......based on the fact if a man hits a woman one of the common things they excuse it for was i saw it in my childhood and from my point of view thats not acceptable thats just a thug that was always going to be a thug now just believes he has an excuse.

Killers for example... you dont wake up one day and think today im going to kill someone you always have that sick, sadistic, evil side in you the situation just needs to arise for the person to act it out.

I honestly believe your born evil.

Yeah, but 'evil' just appears to be a 'abnormal' brain. New scans can trace this. This prog on BBC2 is awesome.

I'm going to throw my bit in....

I think there are some people who seriously dont understand the difference between wrong and right.

People who just don't know they are doing something wrong, but feel they are misunderstood.

There are other people who are written off at a young age by others, so they don't see the point in putting effort in to make people see how wrong they were.

I think that there are a number of reasons that people see others as being 'bad' and 'wrong' - but I do also tink that some people are just horrible, nasty people.....like Mean Girl, but who never grow out of it. And people who do horrid things - just for fun.

I'm on the wine.

Putting it simply - I think some people don't know they are bad, they are just misunderstood.

Some people are bad for the 'fun' of it

and some people are pure evil - just because they don't agree with you......but that is more narrow mindedness on the aggrieved party.

No, people are not just born bad. Circumstances, surroundings and exposure at a young age have much to do with our beliefs and actions.

Some people are born evil. People who have come from a loving home and yet have tortured animals from a young age, moving on to humans when they become an adult.

Archived