Are People Just Born Bad?

I don't accept people are born bad, it's a consequence of their environment.I know of families that think it's fine to burp and fart whilst eating, though if you did that in my house you'd be out the door head first.

I agree to a certain extent, but new findings are calling brain abnormality as the 'warrior gene'. A 'badness' already built in.

No problem.

"Dahmer's early childhood was by all accounts normal, but he grew increasingly withdrawn and uncommunicative between the ages of 10 and 15, showing little interest in any hobbies or social interactions. He biked around his neighborhood looking for dead animals, which he dissected at home (or in the woods near his home.) In one instance, he went so far as to put a dog's head on a stake. Dahmer began drinking in his teens and was an alcoholic by the time of his high school graduation.

BAD PARENTING!

Nice copy & paste from wiki but you edited out the first paragraph where it says he had a normal childhood and average parents. His inherent morbidity wasn't caused by external factors. It had nothing to do with his parents, the kid was born evil.

Nice copy & paste from wiki but you edited out the first paragraph where it says he had a normal childhood and average parents. His inherent morbidity wasn't caused by external factors. It had nothing to do with his parents, the kid was born evil.

It's plain and simple bad parenting.

Archived