Where Have You Been On Holiday In October?

Egypt is about perfect weather in October. Also cheap, especially following the Arab spring. Totally safe, also you might 'intuit' something. I wish I had time to go actually.

it just depends on how far you want to go in miles and how much time you have. Outside Europe, the Mediterranean and North Africa, Tenerife etc, and once you get into the actual tropics, the weather gets more difficult to call - though of course, it will always be hot in the tropics.

Try northern Cyprus, we went last year for the first time after going to the south side 4 times I booked a flight to Larnaca, taxi to Essentepe where we stayed, arranged a hire car and stayed in a fantastic villa, £1200 for everything for 2 weeks and the currency is Turkish lira so at the moment you get a good exchange rate (much better than the euro) and the weather was hot average 34c the only down side was it was dark by 8.00pm

Archived