City of Steel Wrestling event tomorrow night

Rich

According to http://www.cityofsteelwrestling.com there is an event tomorrow night the 9th of September at the Library Theatre in Sheffield.

I have booked 2 tickets for Dad and I to attend via http://www.tickets4wrestling.co.uk, this site isn't very good though, as I paid for the tickets via Paypal, and when I clicked to return to the site from Paypal it said the order was cancelled! :loopy:

I've emailed tickets4wrestling.co.uk to see if my order is still live, I await a reply tomorrow or sooner.

If Jubby or anyone else associated with City of Steel Wrestling sees this, could you please look into whether my tickets have been purchased correctly, I do not want to have to pay twice to attend the event.

I have had 2 replies from tickets4wrestling, sent by some bloke with an Iphone, so much for proffessionalism... The order for 2 tickets for tonight's event has gone through, post hasn't come yet so I don't know if I'll get the tickets in time though, oh well, I have a print out of the Paypal reciept so I can show that to the Box Office.. Not my fault the site messed up.

I have had 2 replies from tickets4wrestling, sent by some bloke with an Iphone, so much for professionalism

So you'd rather they ignored you until they were near a computer, than emailed you from their phone while they were out, no doubt working to put on the show you've bought tickets for? :loopy:

So you'd rather they ignored you until they were near a computer, than emailed you from their phone while they were out, no doubt working to put on the show you've bought tickets for? :loopy:

Totally seperate companies mate, the company putting on the event is City of Steel Wrestling, the company I bought tickets from was tickets4wrestling.co.uk, please READ my OP before trolling.

Do you see?

I have only just seen this on the forum so here is CSW's official reply.

Tickets4Wrestling is a ticket agency that we used to assist in tickets sales for our first set of shows.

They are a separate company contracted by us, they came recommended by other wrestling companies.

I have been chasing up with the owner of T4W regarding sending out tickets. Due to the service we and our customers received we will no longer be using this company.

We have events planned for November and will NOT be using a eTicket system but good old Royal Mail and a printed ticket.

I have only just seen this on the forum so here is CSW's official reply.

Tickets4Wrestling is a ticket agency that we used to assist in tickets sales for our first set of shows.

They are a separate company contracted by us, they came recommended by other wrestling companies.

I have been chasing up with the owner of T4W regarding sending out tickets. Due to the service we and our customers received we will no longer be using this company.

We have events planned for November and will NOT be using a eTicket system but good old Royal Mail and a printed ticket.

Good luck, but even good ol' Royal Mail aren't infallible.

Archived